ÆGIR STAND UP PADDLEBOARD LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Ægir is proud to stand behind our high performance quality Inflatable Standup Paddleboards. For this reason we offer a limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials, to the original purchaser, covering 90 days from purchase. Warranty claims are to be processed through the Ægir Retailer from which the original purchase was made. Retailers are then asked to contact the Ægir Customer Service Team to validate and approve the claim.
In order for Ægir to approve and process warranty claims, the following items are required. Please have these items collected and ready for submission at time of claim to expedite the process.
- Proof of purchase from an Authorized Ægir Retailer with the retailer name and date of purchase clearly visible.
- Claims will only be processed for the original purchaser.
- Photos of the board, which clearly show the defect(s).
- Serial number.
- Returned products must be accompanied by an RA # given in advance by Ægir Customer Service. The RA # must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package or it will be refused.
Ægir will determine if defect falls under the warranty guidelines after information is submitted or product has been received by Ægir. Credit will be issued or replacement will be sent after the product is deemed defective at the manufacturing/construction level.
Inflatable boards will develop natural wear and tear and the materials may breakdown over time. As with any inflatable product, they will not last forever. Taking good care of a board can help extend its life.
Ægir limited warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Punctures and/or previous repairs.
- Damage due to improper care, handling, or storage.
- Damage due to excessive heat exposure including direct sunlight, extended amount of time in car and/or board bag.
- Cosmetic blemishes.
- Damage/breakage caused by waves or falling in surf conditions.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material and/or workmanship.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim or for any questions.